Stara Zagora REDA offers training courses and seminars in the following areas:
- Training for SMEs – Business Plan Writing, SME Management, Marketing, Selling Skills, Customer Service, etc.
- Training for the Unemployed – Starting Your Own Business, Retraining (computer literacy, insurance agents, appraising, etc.)
- Specialized Training – Real Estate, Machinery and Equipment, and Farming Land Appraising; English Language, general and specialized classes in business and banking, Use of PCs and Software Programs; Internet Use, etc.
- Training for local governments, government organizations and NGOs, including institutional building of centers for municipal development
- Training for Foreign Organizations – At the request of USAID's missions in Albania and Kazakhstan, Stara Zagora REDA organized training events in Bulgaria for specialists in the areas of local government and local economic development.