The Project is co-financed by the European Commission.
The Europe Direct gives to citizens:
- General information about EU matters in any of the official EU languages
- An answer to questions on any European Union policy
- Practical information on dozens of subjects: for example, how to get your qualifications recognised or how to complain about unsafe products
- Contact details of relevant organisations they may need to deal with
- Advice to help them overcome practical problems with exercising their rights in Europe