The project INNOGROW (Regional policies for innovation driven comptetitiveness and growth of rural SMEs) aims to provide regional supprt to engage the rural economoy SMEs in innovation. Ussualy, the rural economy SMEs face big challenges in adopting innovation in order to increase their competitiveness. Regional polcyes need to address and coresspondingly support the diffusion of innovative solutions and new business models that will lead to increasement in productivity and will provide access to new markets. INNOGROW regions are called to play an important role in supporting the modernisation of the already existing rural SMEs and the proliferation of innovative startups.
In order to achieve its objective, the INNOGROW project brings together nine partners from eight countries, involving the managing authorities & regional bodies influencing regional and national policy instruments, to exchange experiences & practices, and to improve their capacity on implementing policies that promote the adoption of technology and business model innovations by rural economy SMEs, to boost their competitiveness.
The project will influence positively by providing enhanced innovation support services for over 5% of rural economy SMEs in partners’ regions, improved horizontal & vertical cooperation among SMEs in rural areas for products commercialisation, increased capacity of 200 staff of public administrations to effectively implement policies, stimulating innovation adoption by rural economy SMEs and over 10 million euros of investments unlocked to promote innovative technologies & new business models.
- INNOGROW final dissemination event held on 25 Nov 2020 07 December 2020
- INNOGROW final dissemination event 07 December 2020
- SZREDA presented the INNOGROW project at a project meeting for leaders in agriculture under the Erasmus + program 24 June 2019
- Participation of SZREDA in awarding ceremony for innovative farms from Bulgaria within the framework of the campaign "Future Leaders in Agriculture" 21 May 2019
- Summary report for participation in third party event for the INNOGROW project 29 March 2019
- INNOVATION SUPPORT CENTRES & RURAL SMES 21 March 2019
- STIMULATING INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT 21 March 2019
- SZREDA received approval for identified good practices from Bulgaria within the INNOGROW project 19 March 2019
- WHAT FOSTERS INNOVATION ADOPTION BY SMES? 19 March 2019
- PROMOTING INNOVATION IN RURAL ECONOMY SMES 18 March 2019
- INNOVATIVE BUSINESS MODELS FOR RURAL SMES 18 March 2019
- SZREDA received approval for identified good practice from Bulgaria within the INNOGROW project 19 February 2019
- Fifth local stakeholder meeting in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) for the 5th semester of the INNOGROW project 18 October 2018
- Fourth edition of Newsletter series of the INNOGROW project, March 2018 11 April 2018
- FREE MINVERVA WEBINAR: MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR EU AGRIBUSINESSES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE EU-JAPAN EPA 10 November 2017
- Third edition of Newsletter series of the INNOGROW project, September 2017 19 September 2017
- Second edition of Newsletter series of the INNOGROW project, March 2017 17 March 2017
- Call For Tender 06 February 2017
- First newsletter project INNOGROW September 2016 20 September 2016
- Call For Tender 16 May 2016